Sunday, May 5, 2019

Kaszuba - Week 8

In this week travel we will be adventuring one thousand years into the future. I will be visiting the coastal town of Ocean City, Nj. When I arrived, I noticed I was swimming in shallow water with ruins of what was once a town. It is clear that the coastal town has been swallowed up by the ocean due the water levels rising.  But also, in the distance, I see many wind mills capturing coastal breezes and turning them into energy. It looks as if we were too late to curve the damages of global warming, but the continuous efforts in 2019 for greener energy may have lessened the overall damage that could have been caused. The changes we make today towards green practices and sustainability will have drastic effects on our future. A little change can have a huge impact!

1 comment: