Saturday, December 21, 2019

Los Angeles Christmas of 7019-Thomas Alexander

With the recent discovery of time travel, vacationing has become much more interesting.  Just this past weekend, I decided to visit my family living in LA 5000 years in the future.  My initial fear was that climate change would have taken a huge toll by then but surprisingly, it seemed to have been figured out.

With all electric cars, trains, and planes, travel has been made extremely environmentally friendly.  Factories reabsorb their own carbon emissions thereby not allowing that carbon to escape into the atmosphere.  All products sold in stores are biodegradable, thereby limiting the amount of waste sitting in landfills.  The only thing I found shocking were the walls surrounding coastal cities because of the risen sea levels.  I was told that when the sea levels rose, it was scary for many, but a quick solution was found.  The temperature is a beautiful 76 degrees.

It was amazing to see how the world had reacted to climate change, I cannot wait to see how that plays out in my lifetime.  It's time for us to start the process now.
Image result for climate change

No comments:

Post a Comment