Saturday, March 31, 2018

Axel Perez Week 3 Rivers

Illinois River in Oklahoma.

The Illinois River is a river I passed by when I was driving to Oklahoma to visit the state for the first time due to me being stationed there as my first duty station in the United States Air Force. The river was pretty much one very long stream. The valley surrounding the river was a lot of trees just all along the river. There was actually people in floats on the river and as well in boats fishing along the river.




It is a perennial river as there is constantly flowing water year-round for the river. The river does meander a bit as it is very long. The road alongside it basically meanders with the river. As I kept driving down the road, I kept seeing more spots where they were selling different equipment such as rafts and fishing rods to be used on the river. Overall, I didn't get a chance to see the whole thing as it extends into Arkansas, but I managed to see a nice little piece of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment