Sunday, June 28, 2020

Week 6 - Geological Interpretations

Geological Interpretations 

The Granite Quarry in California looks so interesting! Slate, Granite, and Marble can all be found here. To further my exploration and scientific research, I would need the some at least a couple of tools. I would choose a chisel, mallet, and a boring tool to allow me to drill into the rock formation in order to collect different layers of a sample. 

The data that I would request were any backlogged data from past explorers, I would also like to know how long ago was this quarry actively worked on by quarry men, I would also like archived newspaper articles - as this would allow me to date information back to with photos, this will show me what the quarry originally looked like and how weathering and erosion have since changed it over time. 

California Granite Quarry at Rocklin, California, Placer County ...


Quarry Park Adventures in Rocklin is over budget, behind schedule ...

No comments:

Post a Comment